1.3

Clothing is cheap and super small. Not made for normal body size.

I wear small, ordered medium and what I received was too small, cheaply made and downright not what I expected. The return policy seems easy like any other online company but it's a scam. I sent five emails to customer service before I got a response and the response was that I should give the clothes away because the return postage would cost too much. This company is in China.

I was so mad that I paid 50.00 to return items and then was told they were only authorized to return 25.00. I purchased 110.00 worth of clothing. Item was confirmed to have been received....no money yet and when I inquired they told me my items were being sent out. Order from companies like REI or Merrill.

No hassle and postage paid. Lesson learned!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lbduk Clothing.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Dishonestly.

Comments

Same thing happened to me exactly as the others.

Took 8 weeks to arrive,

Terrible product, sizing wrong, and nothing like the pic.

5 emails to get response for return and they tell me I should try to sell it

Cause it will be $60 to send it back. It was a $40 sweater.

Yep! Same thing just happened to me.

I've filed a complaint through the Federal Trade Commission and I suggest you do the same. This is a SCAM company and they bank on the fact that no one wants to pay high fees to ship items back.

I received an item that was NOT the correct size and the other item I received was nothing like what was on the picture of what I ordered. I'm pissed!

to SN #1398752

Thank you for the suggestion. I will file a complaint with the federal trade commission. Ironically I just received notification from PayPal that they will not support the resolution of this claim because lbduk Reported that they did not receive the return package despite confirmation from DHL that it was s reported that they do not receive the return package despite confirmation from DHL that it was delivered.