horrible experience!!! How are we letting this kind of business function in our country.

Arrived labeled in Chinese... Advertised sweater was with two packets. The one I received AFTER A MONTH has no packets. Also the fabric I received does not look anything like the one from advertising at all.

Advertised is a soft fabric same inside as outside. The fabric I have is different outside different inside. It’s so unpleasant in touch. The inside it’s like a plastic mash.

It is my first purchase from LBDUK and I’m sure the last one!!! Super disappointed!!! They refused refunding my money.

It's not much only $30 but still no one has time for this kind of hassle!!! Really disrespectful!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lbduk Sweater.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I ordered and received the same horrible sweater. My skin hurt for days after a quick and painful try on.

Nothing like the photo or description. They refused to accept a return after numerous emails so PayPal refunded my money.

I wrote a nasty review on their site which they quickly removed. Their position be reviews are all phony and clearly written by the same person in broken English and same punctuation errors.